Terms and Conditions Policy
Please be sure to review Jonesea's policies thoroughly. By visiting joneseawetsuits.com and/or purchasing from Jonesea constitutes your agreement with said policies. You will be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of our policies please do not use the Jonesea website.
Please review our Shipping Policy before purchasing from the Jonesea website. Jonesea reserves the right to make changes to his site, products, prices, policies, terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is recommended that you review the Terms and Conditions each time you visit the Jonesea website.
Jonesea will not be liable, under any circumstance, for any direct or indirect losses or damages in connection with the use or inability to use this website. This website also contains links to other websites that are not operated by Jonesea. Jonesea has no control over these sites and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you are dissatisfied with this website or content on the site, please discontinue using the website.
Jonesea retains the right to refuse any and all request made by you at any time.
- Jonesea reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities.
- Jonesea has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of his products that appear at the store. Jonesea cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- Jonesea reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Jonesea may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. Jonesea reserves the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that he offers.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of Jonesea. Jonesea reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- Even though Jonesea tries to be as precise as possible, Jonesea does not warrant that our products descriptions and/or content of this website are accurate or error free. It is recommended that you contact Jonesea at email@example.com prior to you purchasing the product(s) with any questions you might have regarding the specific item.
Returns and Exchanges
- Jonesea does not offer returns or exchanges. All Sales are FINAL.
- Jonesea offers a 30 day warranty on all wetsuits. A receipt is required on all warrantied products. Suits without a receipt will not be covered under warranty. If Jonesea finds the product is to be defective under normal use and proper care, he will repair or replace the product at his sole discretion.
- Prices for Jonesea's products are subject to change without notice.
- Jonesea reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Prices do not include duty and tax fees for international orders. These fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Jonesea accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Credit Card.
- Jonesea does not accept personal checks, money orders, direct bank deposits or PayPal.
Order Modifications and Cancellations
- Once an order is submitted, it can not be modified or cancelled.
- Multiple orders can not be combined.
- Orders will not be refunded for packages that are not accepted by the recipient upon delivery.